Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The 7 Day Detox Diet

Okay here we go, time to start the Detox! My objective is to clear all the junk out of my body and start my journey to create the best year of my life with a nice clean slate.

I will attempt to do this by eliminating all:
  • Processed foods
  • Sugar
  • Grains
  • Potatoes
  • Wine/Alcohol
Cutting back on:
  • coffee (I refuse to give up my morning coffee, it is a vital part of my existence. In fact a close friend once said to me " coffee is the elixir of life" and I agree!
  • dairy

I will help my body along in the process with:

  • Getting into bed by 10:30pm
  • juicing
  • 8 to 10 glasses of water daily
  • eating organics as much as possible
  • green tea
  • daily walks in the refreshing/frigid winter air
  • Maxgxl supplements
  • working up a good sweat whenever I can
  • daily bouncing on my mini trampoline & Resistance ball (this moves the lymph through your body helping it to remove toxins)
  • hot sea salt and essential oil baths
  • and whatever else occurs to me as time unfolds

The main food essentials needed to pull off this plan are

  • copious amounts of all kinds of veggies
  • lean protein
  • fruit
  • nuts
  • date bars
  • whey protein powder
  • flax
  • olive oil
  • lemons
  • stevia
  • coconut milk
  • organic eggs

Okay, I'm ready to start tomorrow morning.

Talk to you then!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment