Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 1 - Bikini Body Boot Camp

Today I start my own personal Bikini Body Boot Camp. There's only 4 weeks till I leave for Hawaii so I need to stay focused and on track if I want to achieve my goals!

6:15 am - Coffee and Banana while I write, meditate and do EFT
8:00 am - Protein shake: whey protein and water
9:00 am - Workout: teach 1 hour BBB Camp class
11:00 am - Protein shake: pea protein, coconut milk, raspberries and stevia
1:00 pm - Lunch: salad of mixed baby greens, tomatoes and steak w/olive oil and balsamic vinegar; hummus w/celery & carrot sticks
3:30 pm - 5 min. jumping on my mini trampoline to clear my head, raise my metabolism and get the blood flowing (I've been sitting working at the computer for 2 hours).
4:00 pm - 1 diced Mango (I just love Mangos the remind me of Caribbean sunshine!)
5:00 pm - handful of Blueberries
7:00 pm - Dinner: grilled burger on romain leaves w/ketchup, onions, tomotoes; salad of baby mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes w/olive oil and liquid aminos.
8:30 pm - stretch
10:00pm - bed

No comments:

Post a Comment