Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bonnie’s Personal Beach Body Makeover


Hi Girls!

For those of you who don't know me I'm Bonnie Skane and I'm a Fitness, Weight Loss, Wellness and Personal Empowerment Coach. I've been working with women for the last 12 years supporting them and giving them tools that help empower them to look and feel great. I teach a variety of classes and workshops and do private sessions. Right now I am 2 weeks into teaching my second session of Beach Body Beautiful Boot Camp. This has been so rewarding and so much fun for me as I watch our participants break through the limits of their bodies and minds and start achieving the results they desire. Beach Body Beautiful Boot Camp is a very special program - probably like no other you've ever seen! We take a very holistic three prong approach that deals with mind/emotions, body (exercise) and nutrition. I believe that the key for obtaining lasting, lifelong results is how you feel about you. I also believe that the first step in allowing yourself to have the body you desire, is loving and accepting the body you have –even if it's not perfect. We help change these beliefs with energy-psychology (EFT and PTCB – Process to Change Beliefs). For more info… Sign-up to receive my FREE e-book at the right if you'd like to know more about using EFT to help you lose weight.

Anyway, back to why I am posting this. I found out a couple days ago that I am going to Hawaii for business/pleasure. I am so excited I've always wanted to go to Hawaii! On this trip we are going to be working with a large company that is in the fitness business in a big way. I want to be able to go on this trip and feel confident and really good about how I look on the beach in my bikini. So I decided that I am going to do my own personal, ramped up, intense version of my Beach Body Boot Camp. I thought it might be fun to share it with anybody who is interested in following along (there's tremendous power in shared experiences!). So if you are up for a challenge and you are willing to put in some time, effort and energy – join me!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment